- Live in the present.
- Take care of my body; inside and out.
- Read. (books and news)
- Stick to schedules. (make time)
- Sleep enough.
- Eat right.
- Love myself.
- Let go. (set myself free)
- Have better control. (food, emotions, money)
- Love kinder.
- Stop being hateful/envious.
- Clean more often.
- Drink more water.
- Use Lush products before they expire.
- Get rid of things I don't need.
- Start a hobby.
- Save money.
Friday, January 20, 2017
20 Things I Need To Start Doing
I turned 20 at the end of October. I really enjoyed being 19, so I wasn't really excited when I turned 20. It's been a couple months and it's been okay so far. I feel like I've matured a little already because I got a haircut, haha. But because of someone decisions I've made too. To me, turning 20 meant it's a new chapter of my life. I think the 20s is a huge decade, and hopefully it will be a really good one for me. So here are 20 things I need to start doing, because I want them to turn into regular habits I have.