Wednesday, December 7, 2016

December Plans + Christmas Wishlist + Upcoming Posts

Hey, everyone! So I've been super busy this semester with school, work, and .. napping lol. I don't know what happened, but I'm just so tired this semester that I haven't had time for a lot things because I just don't feel motivated to go; I don't blog, I haven't gone to therapy, and I haven't been able to edit any videos. But with 2017 coming, I plan on changing a lot of things and making time for the things I like to do.

This is my last week of classes and then I have 4 finals. I also leave for Japan next Thursday, so I have to study for finals and pack at the same time! I'm just ready for this semester to be over. It wasn't as stressful as last semester, but it was kind of hard. I already have my classes for next semester, and I'm kinda nervous, but I think I got this! The class times are a lot better to have more time for myself, even with working 3 days a week. So I'm excited, because 2017, I'm predicting, will be a good year.

On another note, my Christmas wishlist is now posted! - You can view it here.
One of my friends wanted me to do it this way because she liked the idea that she could claim the gifts and told me it would be easier for her if I did it this way.

While I'm on the plane, and especially when I come back from Japan, I will be blogging a lot. So here are a few upcoming posts:

  • 20 things I need to start doing
  • 2016 reflection
  • 2017 resolutions
  • Japan haul
Okay, bye!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment