Wednesday, October 5, 2016

My 20th Birthday Wishlist


My 20th birthday is at the end of this month and so these are a few things that are on my wish-list at the moment. My friend Joana wanted me to make a wish-list online like I did for Christmas, but I decided not to for my birthday.



The main thing I want for my birthday this year is an Amazon gift card. I'm trying to buy myself this printer that's almost $200 that I've been wanting for a while now.




The second thing I want for my birthday are gift cards to: Urban Outfitters, Lush, Sephora, Barnes & Nobles, American Apparel, and Panera. These are places I like to go to a lot to, I forgot to add Target, haha. Having gift cards to these places would be very helpful.

1. Copic Markers - They are expensive, so I wouldn't even mind if someone just got me one tbh, haha. I want to start collecting them because I want them for my crafting hobby. I love the pigmentation of these markers.

2. American Apparel's Denim Backpack - I've been wanting this in the lightest of the 3 shades for a long time now - a really long time. I like the slouchy look it has and it would be a bag I could use all year long.

3. "Buttloose Tina" Pop Figure - This episode just cracks me up, like all their episodes tbh. I want this to add to my Bob's Burgers collection.

4. "Gene Belcher" and "Burger Suit Gene" Pop Figure - I love Gene. He's such a good kid and makes me smile. I want these to add to my collection too.

5. F.R.I.E.N.D.S Pop Figures - If you really know me, you would know that Friends was my show when I first moved to the states. A coworker showed me that these exist and I've wanted them since. Having the Joey and Chandler ones are a must for me.

6. EXO's Growl Repackaged Album (Korean Version) - This album has my favorite EXO song on it and has a lot of good throwback EXO songs that I enjoy.

7. BTS's Wake Up Album (Regular Edition) - I love anything BTS x Japan things, so this album is something I need, haha.

8. BTS's O!RUL82? Album - This is one of the 2 BTS Korean albums that I don't own, so I need it, haha. The songs on this are so good.

9. BTS's 2 Kool 4 Skool Album - This is the other BTS album that I don't own, that I also need to own, haha.

10. Unicorn Light Up Slippers - I actually don't need this, but I just think it's really cute. It would be great if there was a plushie of this.

11. Fingers Crossed Temporary Tattoo - This is just so me, haha. I think it'd be cute to have this for a little.

That's it for my birthday wishlist. There a few other things that I really want, but I didn't post them on here for reasons, haha.

6 comments:

  1. ♡~♡ I didn't even know there was buttloose Tina pop :D I want one too!

    Really like your list, since I agree on the pop funkos that you want

    ♡ Courtney

    Daiisoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buttloose Tina is so funny! And thank you. :)

      Delete
  2. OMG, those unicorn slippers are to die for :3
    I hope that you get all that you want for your birthday (if not at least majority of the things on your wish list!)

    with love, kathleen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they so cute??
      Thank you, Kathleen!

      Delete
  3. Great wishlist and I really love this unicorn sandals, they're so cute ^^. Btw, I’m inviting you to join my giveaway, you can win Kawaii Box . If you want to support each other by follow on GFC, Let me know you follow me! I'll follow back asap! ^^

    Love xx
    Official Seol ♥ || GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. The unicorn slippers are so cute! My niece would love that!

    ReplyDelete