1. Valentine’s Day…over hyped or a fun day to spread the love?
I think it's a fun day to spread love with your significant others and friends.
2. What was your favorite Valentine’s Day memory?
I would have to say two years ago was my best Valentine's Day memory. I was a senior in high school, my boyfriend picked me up from school with balloons and a rose. We had Panera for dinner with my aunt and cousin, then we went to a fondue place for dessert that night.
3. Conversation hearts or chocolate covered strawberries?
As much as I think conversation hearts are cute, I love chocolate covered strawberries.
4. Choose a celebrity to be your Valentine.
Kim Taehyung or Kim Namjoon, of course. I am honestly in love with them.
5. Who are you celebrating Valentine’s Day with this year?
My valentine, my boyfriend. He asked me with a hot pink rose this year, it's a really pretty color.
6. What is your Valentine’s Day dinner plan?
Because it's on a Sunday this year, I won't be having any dinner plans. I'm actually not feeling Valentine's Day this year because I've been so busy with school lately. We are going to go to lunch though, then I want to go back home and just study, lol.
7. Red or Pink?
8. Flowers or candy?
I would prefer flowers, just because I'm not a huge fan of candy.
9. Sushi or pizza?
This is a hard question, haha. I like both, so I choose both. Well, if we were going out then sushi, but if we were staying in then pizza.
10. Beer or wine?
I don't drink, but wine is a bit more fitting for Valentine's Day.
11. Describe your perfect Valentine date night.
Both of us are dressed nicely, go to a fancy dinner, take cute pictures, exchange gifts, and then probably go home and watch movies all night, haha.
I hope you all enjoyed this tag! Let me know if you do this tag too.