Sunday, January 10, 2016

SEVENTEEN "Boys Be" Unboxing

A little over a month ago, I got my Seventeen album in the mail. I got it on the first day of finals week, which I was incredibly happy about. The quality for the video I made came out really bad on my GoPro, but I decided to post it anyways. It was my first unboxing video, so I was excited! The video will be at the end of this post. My reaction to my photo card made me laugh, haha. Well anyways, let's begin!

 This is what the album looks like. There are 2 versions, HIDE (pink) & SEEK (blue). I got the SEEK version because I saw unboxing videos on both albums and the SEEK version comes with each member's "diary" entry and I really, really wanted that one, haha. I think I like the photo-book for the SEEK version better than the HIDE one too. Well, the HIDE one had more pictures taken during the day in nature while the SEEK one was more at night and dark. I like the cover photo of the box on the pink version better though, because it's more colorful, but oh well.

Tracklist:
  1. 표정관리 (Fronting)
  2. 만세 (Manse)
  3. 어른이 되면 (When I Grow Up)
  4. OMG
  5. ROCK
This is what it looks like when I open the box. In the picture above, the poster is showing first, but if you watch my video you will see the order it actually came in when I opened it was: photo-book, poster, postcards, and stickers, and CD.

I went through the photo-book quickly in my video, if you're interested. Its not really clear, so you could look up other unboxing videos on YouTube if you're interested, haha. But if you want to hear my reactions as I unboxed it, please watch it! The photo card showed up a few pages into the book. I WAS SO HAPPY (you'll hear my in my video, lol.) Joshua is my #1 favorite in Seventeen. He was the first person I liked from them before I watched a music video or heard them sing. I love him so much and call him my boo, hehe.

This is what the poster looks like. I think it's really cute, haha. I love how Vernon, DK, Joshua, Dino, and Mingyu are all on the top around each other because I really like them. Then it makes me happy that I Woozi is on the bottom because I love him too. I wish Wonwoo got to shine on this poster, but I can see him a little in the middle. I thought The8 on the side was funny, haha.

 These are the 5 post cards that it came with! These photos are also in the photo-book. I plan on just putting them on my wall, haha.

These are the stickers it came with. It's only one sheet, but I think they are so cute. The pictures are in the photo-book and the drawings are from some of the member's individual "diary" entry pages from the photo-book.

The last thing was the actual CD, but I didn't take a picture of it. It came in a blue paper sheet? You can see it in my video, haha.



Please subscribe, like, and comment! I know the video wasn't very good, I'm so sorry lol.

Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu  Twitter: @marikawaix  Tumblr: @xrikachu

No comments:

Post a Comment