1. Tartelette Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette from Tarte
- This has been the only palette I've used for the month of November. I got this for my birthday and I really like it. It's great for a easy, every day natural color look.
- I started to really like this K-pop group this month. My favorites are: Joshua, WonWoo, Hoshi, DK, Mingyu, and Vernon.
- This is probably the only mascara I've used for the month of November too. People claim that this is the best mascara ever, haha. I can't say if it's the best, but I do like how it applies.
- Okay, I wear lipstick like every day and for all of November, the only colors I wore were from Colourpop. I really like their lipsticks and I just really like lipsticks in general so I have 6 from them right now and just alternate every day, haha.
- These are so good. That's all I can say about these. If you like honest mustard and pretzels, this is for you.
- I can't remember if I've had these in my favorites before but I just love these lol and ate them again this month.
- I got this game for my birthday and I really like it. I think it's a fun game and really cute.
That's about it for my November favorites! Thank you for reading and hope you had a good November and will have a better December. And for anyone with finals, good luck!