Monday, December 7, 2015

November Favorites

I feel bad I barely made any posts in November and that this post is a week late too. November was a pretty busy month for me; it went by fast, but at the same time, it didn't. Does anyone else feel that way too? Anyways, it's finals week for me and I've finished 2 of 4 that I have. I had posts planned for November, but because I was busy with school and other things, I just got lazy and never got around to it. Anyways, I'll for sure be blogging more this month and here are my favorites from November!


1. Tartelette Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette from Tarte
  • This has been the only palette I've used for the month of November. I got this for my birthday and I really like it. It's great for a easy, every day natural color look.
2. Seventeen
  • I started to really like this K-pop group this month. My favorites are: Joshua, WonWoo, Hoshi, DK, Mingyu, and Vernon.
3. Better Than Sex Mascara from Too Faced
  • This is probably the only mascara I've used for the month of November too. People claim that this is the best mascara ever, haha. I can't say if it's the best, but I do like how it applies.
4. Lipsticks from Colourpop
  • Okay, I wear lipstick like every day and for all of November, the only colors I wore were from Colourpop. I really like their lipsticks and I just really like lipsticks in general so I have 6 from them right now and just alternate every day, haha.
5. Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Crisps
  • These are so good. That's all I can say about these. If you like honest mustard and pretzels, this is for you.
6. Kettle Cooked Sea Salt & Vinegar from Lays
  • I can't remember if I've had these in my favorites before but I just love these lol and ate them again this month.
7. Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer
  • I got this game for my birthday and I really like it. I think it's a fun game and really cute.

That's about it for my November favorites! Thank you for reading and hope you had a good November and will have a better December. And for anyone with finals, good luck!

Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu ❄ Twitter: @marikawaix ❄ Tumblr: @xrikachu

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. which colourpop lipstick shades do you like the most on you? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totsi, trap, lumiere, contempo, tulle, and beeper! Those are all the colors I have right now, but they all look nice on me. :3

      Delete