Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Looking Back at 2015 Questions

Hi, there! 2015 is coming to an end tomorrow and before it does, I wanted to answer these questions that I found on tumblr. If you would like to answer these questions too, feel free to!

1: What did you do in 2015 that you’d never done before?
I took a day trip to Washington D.C. with my boyfriend and I visited the Washington Monument and Lincoln Memorial. We also took the metro a lot, walked around the city, ate good food, and had lots of fun together.
2: Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I kept almost all my new year's resolutions which I am really proud of myself for. And yes, I've started writing my resolutions for next year.
3: Did anyone close to you give birth?
No.
4: Did anyone close to you die?
No.
5: What countries did you visit?
I stayed in the U.S. this year.
6: What would you like to have in 2016 that you lacked in 2015?
Happiness, being kinder to myself, more sleep.
7: What dates from 2015 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
I don't think I have any dates that I will remember except for anniversaries and my birthday.
8: What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I got a 3.96 for my fall semester and am currently at a 3.51 GPA.
9: What was your biggest failure?
Letting myself eat lots of candy, fast food, junk food, and soda towards the end of the year.
10: Did you suffer illness or injury?
Not really. I got a paper cut, and got sick a few times but that's it.
11: What was the best thing you bought?
Probably my throw blanket from Target that I got on Black Friday.. lol. I honestly can't think of what the best thing I bought was. My dad bought me my iPhone 6s, if that counts.
12: Whose behaviour merited celebration?
I don't know how to answer this.
13: Whose behaviour made you appalled?
I can't think of someone, but I'm sure there's someone.
14: Where did most of your money go?
I'm not exactly sure. Maybe food, clothes, or kpop albums lol.
15: What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Going to Washington D.C. with my boyfriend, my family trip to D.C. + New York, and the 5SOS Rock Out With Your Socks Out concert.
16: What song will always remind you of 2015?
Call Me Baby by EXO
17: Compared to this time last year, are you: (a) happier or sadder? (b) thinner or fatter? (c) richer or poorer?
I think I might be happier, or the same, I'm not sure. I'm fatter, I think. Maybe richer, I'm not sure.
18: What do you wish you’d done more of?
Exercise and allowing myself to be happy.
19: What do you wish you’d done less of?
Stressing, fighting, and eating unhealthy foods.
20: How did you spend Christmas?
I woke up early and drove my grandparents to my uncle's house to watch my younger cousins open their Christmas presents. Then I went back to my house and got ready for Christmas lunch with my family. Then I relaxed and opened presents with my boyfriend. Then we went to my boyfriend's house for Christmas dinner. Then we came back home and slept, haha.
21: Did you fall in love in 2015?
Yes, with EXO and BTS.
22: What was your favourite TV program?
It would probably have to be Psych.
23: Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Yes, haha.
24: What was the best book you read?
The Reason I Jump by Naoki Higashida
25: What was your greatest musical discovery?
K-pop.
26: What did you want and get?
A Wii U.
27: What did you want and not get?
Shoes.
28: What was your favourite film of this year?
Out of the movies that came out this year, I would have to say "The Night Before."
29: What one thing made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
The fact that I ended the semester with a 3.51 GPA.
30: How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2015?
Better? Haha. I stepped out a little bit out of my comfort zone and dressed a little simpler this year.
31: What kept you sane?
I have no idea really. There wasn't/isn't really one thing that kept/keeps me sane. I guess Netflix lol.
32: Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Kim Taehyung, my boyfriend, hehe.
33: What political issue stirred you the most?
The fact that Donald Trump is running for president.
34: Who did you miss?
The same person as usual, but not anymore.
35: Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2015.
It's okay to not want to be around that are emotionally draining.
36: Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
I want to use this line from the song because I really liked this song, "But I always thought you'd come back, tell me all you found was, heartbreak and misery. It's hard for me to say, I'm jealous of the way, you're happy without me."

Thank you for reading this post! Let me know if you answer these questions too.

Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu  Twitter: @marikawaix  Tumblr: @xrikachu

No comments:

Post a Comment