Friday, December 18, 2015

❄ Christmas Tag ❄

Hi, everyone! So Christmas is in a week and I couldn't be anymore excited; it's my favorite holiday. Anyways, I'm here with another tag. I like doing tags because I think they are fun, haha. So let's begin.

1. Do you like to stay in your PJ’s, or dress up for Christmas?
On Christmas morning, I like to stay in my PJ's. But when I have my family lunch or dinner, I like to dress up. It gives me a reason to look nice, haha.

2. If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be?
I've already boughten presents for my friends, but if I could only choose one person to buy a present for it would be my boyfriend. I'd choose him because I just want to spoil him and give him something in the season of giving and to end the year good.

3. Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Since I don't really get presents under the tree anymore, I just open the few gifts I save for Christmas on Christmas Eve with my boyfriend. But this year, I'm going to save as much as I can for Christmas morning.

4. Have you ever built a Gingerbread house?
Yes! I don't think I'll be making one this year though.

5. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
Sleep in and watch Netflix (which I do during the semester anyways, haha). I just like not having to stress about anything and being able to relax and do things at my own pace and have time for everything I like to do.

6. What’s your favorite Christmas meal or treat?
My family usually eats a rib roast for Christmas Eve/Christmas dinner so I like that. My favorite treat is peppermint bark or anything peppermint with dark chocolate.

7. What’s your favorite holiday movie?
A Charlie Brown Christmas, The Nightmare Before Christmas, or The Holiday.

8. Candy Canes or Gingerbread Men?
Probably candy canes just because I don't eat gingerbread cookies.

9. Have you ever made a snowman?
Yes! Haha. I usually do a bad job, but it my boyfriend is there it looks like a real snowman. When I make it, it just looks like a mountain, haha.

10. Which do you like better, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Ahh, this is a hard question. I like both because I feel like Christmas Eve is special, but Christmas Day is also very special. I would have to go with Christmas Day though because the whole day feels special, rather than just the evening.

11. White lights, or colored lights?
For a christmas trees and outside decoration, I like colored lights. But for like a room, I like white lights.

I hope you enjoyed this tag! I tag anyone who would like to do this. Let me know in the comments if you happen to it so I can check out you post. ~

Happy Holidays!

Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu ❄ Twitter: @marikawaix ❄ Tumblr: @xrikachu

No comments:

Post a Comment