From here, I got:
- 2 infinity scarves (black + grey) =
- white/grey with black sweater =
- mock neck stripe top = $12.99
- jersey long sleeve with mesh stripes =
- black sequined dress = $34.99
- magenta sequined dress = $34.99
- black and silver long sleeve dress = $9.99
Next, we went to Sephora because I knew they were having some little deals. I picked up this Tarte set which was only $10. I was in need of a new blush and I have trouble picking one I'll like so I decided to just go for it and get this. I think for $10, this was a pretty great deal.
After that, we went to Urban Outfitters. They usually do 50% off their clearance items, but this year it was 30% off clearance and then 40% off if you had their app downloaded.
- lace trimmed black and white sweater =
$59$39.99 + 40%
- blue sparkle nail polish =
$5$0.99 + 40%
- blue button up = $54.50 + 60%
- headband = $14.50 + 60%
- 3 pairs of earrings = (buy one, get two free) so it ended up being $15
I also bought the Wii U bundle that included Splatoon and Super Smash Brothers. And I ordered the black grid Lulu skirt from American Apparel for like $11. And I got an amazing throw blanket from Target for $9.99.
That's it for my Black Friday haul! Thanks for reading this post and I hope you all had a successful Black Friday. ~