Monday, December 14, 2015

Black Friday Haul

This post is late due to me being lazy.. hehe. Anyways, I wanted to share with you what I got on Black Friday. I was really happy with my purchases this year and the deals were pretty good in my opinion.


 The first place I went to was H&M. My boyfriend and I stood in line for the scratch off tickets again. We got a $25 off $40 and a $50 off $75 or more, I think. H&M had a lot of reduced prices, which I was pretty impressed with. Like a sweater for $5? I would be losing money if I didn't buy it, haha.
From here, I got:
  • 2 infinity scarves (black + grey) = $14.99 $4.99
  • white/grey with black sweater = $19.99 $4.99
  • mock neck stripe top = $12.99
  • jersey long sleeve with mesh stripes = $14.99 $4.99
  • black sequined dress = $34.99
  • magenta sequined dress = $34.99
  • black and silver long sleeve dress = $9.99

Next, we went to Sephora because I knew they were having some little deals. I picked up this Tarte set which was only $10. I was in need of a new blush and I have trouble picking one I'll like so I decided to just go for it and get this. I think for $10, this was a pretty great deal.

After that, we went to Urban Outfitters. They usually do 50% off their clearance items, but this year it was 30% off clearance and then 40% off if you had their app downloaded. 
I got:
  • lace trimmed black and white sweater = $59 $39.99 + 40%
  • blue sparkle nail polish = $5 $0.99 + 40%

 On Black Friday night, my boyfriend and I went to the outlets with my aunt. I only picked up a few things at Aeropostale. Everything was 60% off. I usually don't shop here, but I got a headband from them almost two years ago and wanted to see if they would have another one, which they did.
I got:
  • blue button up = $54.50 + 60%
  • headband = $14.50 + 60%
  • 3 pairs of earrings = (buy one, get two free) so it ended up being $15

I also bought the Wii U bundle that included Splatoon and Super Smash Brothers. And I ordered the black grid Lulu skirt from American Apparel for like $11. And I got an amazing throw blanket from Target for $9.99.

That's it for my Black Friday haul! Thanks for reading this post and I hope you all had a successful Black Friday. ~

Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu ❄ Twitter: @marikawaix ❄ Tumblr: @xrikachu

No comments:

Post a Comment