Sunday, November 1, 2015

October Favorites

October went by so fast. I can't believe there's only 2 months left of the year! Here were my favorites from October.

1. Maybelline Matte Fit Me Foundation
  • I've never had a foundation before, so I decided to try this one. I think it has pretty good coverage.

2. Birthday Cake M&M's
  • I wrote this down as one of my favorites because I bought a bag the first half of the month and couldn't stop eating them, haha.

3. Haribo Peach Gummies
  • I'm eating these now, they are just so good, haha. If you like peach flavor and gummies, this is for you.

4. Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Latte Lip Color in Touch of Spice
  • This lipstick is creamy and I love the way it applies. It stays on for a while and is a great color for the fall.

5. Real Techniques Stippling Brush
  • I bought this brush to apply my foundation and I really like it. It blends and applies it well.
My favorite shows this month from Netflix was:
  • America's Worst Cooks  (Food Network) - This show was really fun to me. I loved watching the people cook and the competition. It was amazing who some people really can't cook, haha.
  • The Great Food Truck Race (Food Network) - This show was fun too. I liked seeing there different kind of foods people would make with their challenges.
  • Last Man Standing - I didn't have anything else to watch so I decided to try this show out and I like it. It's about a man who stops traveling for work and lives home with his wife and three kids.
Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you're favorites were for the month of October.

Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu  Twitter: @marikawaix  Tumblr: @xrikachu

4 comments:

  1. October definitely has gone by really quickly!! I really love the original Maybelline Fit me foundation but I haven't tried the matte version before!
    Omggg what does Birthday Cake M&M's taste like?? I've never seen that one before yummmm ^-^

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to try the original version next! And it tastes like birthday cake to me, haha. It's good!

      Delete
  2. October has literally flown by, feels like I read your September favorites last week! I love the Fit Me Foundation!
    Minae ♥ MinaekeiLatest Blog Post!

    ReplyDelete