October went by so fast. I can't believe there's only 2 months left of the year! Here were my favorites from October.
- I've never had a foundation before, so I decided to try this one. I think it has pretty good coverage.
2. Birthday Cake M&M's
- I wrote this down as one of my favorites because I bought a bag the first half of the month and couldn't stop eating them, haha.
3. Haribo Peach Gummies
- I'm eating these now, they are just so good, haha. If you like peach flavor and gummies, this is for you.
4. Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Latte Lip Color in Touch of Spice
- This lipstick is creamy and I love the way it applies. It stays on for a while and is a great color for the fall.
5. Real Techniques Stippling Brush
- I bought this brush to apply my foundation and I really like it. It blends and applies it well.
My favorite shows this month from Netflix was:
- America's Worst Cooks (Food Network) - This show was really fun to me. I loved watching the people cook and the competition. It was amazing who some people really can't cook, haha.
- The Great Food Truck Race (Food Network) - This show was fun too. I liked seeing there different kind of foods people would make with their challenges.
- Last Man Standing - I didn't have anything else to watch so I decided to try this show out and I like it. It's about a man who stops traveling for work and lives home with his wife and three kids.
Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you're favorites were for the month of October.