Monday, November 9, 2015

❄ My Christmas Wish List ❄

I've made my Christmas list online for my friends and family to see, hehe. My list is also on this site HERE, (but you have to sign up to see the list and to be able to claim things.) I'll be changing my list/adding more things that come to my mind probably as well.

THE NUMBER ONE THING I WANT IS THIS !!!

I just posted this on my blog yesterday and I've already edited the list so this one isn't probably the most accurate one. The one on the site is though btw.


I saw the Christmas Lush catalog in the mail the other day and gasped at all the new things they have for Christmas this year. So everything pictured above is only available until Christmas.

These are the makeup things I've been wanting.



These are some other things I've been wanting.
  • Vans Socks - I really need more no show socks and I think these 3 are the cutest pack. I'm a size 7 btw, lol.
  • White Kitties iPhone 6 Case - I saw this phone case about a month ago and I thought it was really cute. I have an iPhone 6s, but I think the case would fit anyways. Right?
  • Pinup bkr Bottle - I had this on my birthday wish list and I still really want it.
  • Herschel Network Pouch - I've been wanting one since they came out. I think I'd use it a lot.
  • Herschel Market Tote - I really like this color combination and want my own tote bag from them that I could use for school.
  • Pusheenicorn Relaxed Tee - I was looking at pusheen stuff before my birthday because I think it's really cute and I saw this shirt and though it was really cute. It also looks comfy to wear around the house and sleep in, haha.
**Not pictured:


A continuation of other things
**Not pictured: 
David's Tea (2 oz. is the cheapest and smallest option, which I want, haha.)
  • Mocha Matcha - I really want to try this tea. It's two of my favorite flavors in one drink.
  • Peach Matcha - I love matcha and I like the scent of peach, so I'd like to try this.
  • Dark Chocolate Delight - The description of this tea made it sound really tasty, so I'd like to trim this one too.
  • Japanese Sencha - This one would be a daily tea that I drink.
  • Mango Matcha - This one sounds tasty, haha.

Teavana (2 oz. is the cheapest and smallest option only for the first two.)
  • Mango Black Flavored Black Tea - I want to try this tea. I think it's a good combination and that I would like it.
  • Monkey Picked Oolong - I've tried this tea before and I really like how simple it is. It's tasty to me and I'd like to drink every morning because it's refreshing.
  • Youthberry + Wild Orange Blossom - I've tried this tea before and it smells really nice. I think it's a nice tea hot or iced.

No comments:

Post a Comment