Friday, November 6, 2015

My 19th Birthday - 10/29 ♡ + Halloween !

Last Thursday, October 29th, was my 19th birthday. Below are just some pictures I took. I'll make a separate post of the gifts I got from my family and friends.

 I had Cane's for lunch with my friend Andy. It's been a long time since I've had it so I wanted to eat it for my birthday.

 This one of the balloons my boyfriend got me. That's us in the picture, haha.

For dinner, we went with my family to Sushi King, which is a sushi buffet. I went to it last year for my birthday too, but I wanted it again, haha. My friend was working and the waiter was nice to me and I guess they decided to bring this out for me.

After dinner, we went back to my house and had my birthday cake. My mom made it for me again and it's a strawberry strawberry shortcake arpakasso cake.


On Saturday, my boyfriend and I dressed up for Halloween. The veil I ordered for my corpse bride costume didn't come in on time, which was extremely disappointing, so I had to pull out my prom dress and be a mermaid. My boyfriend was Kanye West from the 808's & Heartbreak album cover.

We went to Chipotle for the $3 Chipotle. Then went home and I got to pass out candy to the last kids who came to my house. The younger brother of the two saw my boyfriend sitting on the stairs behind and kept enthusiastically asking me if we were getting married. I laughed and eventually told him maybe one day and his parents were behind him laughing.

This was the pumpkin I made this year - another Kaws one. And he even liked it on Instagram!! My dad told me a lot of kids came to the house and said that it was the coolest pumpkin they've ever seen.

Thank you for reading this post and I hope you had a great end of October! Let me know what you are for Halloween or what you did if you did anything.

Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu  Twitter: @marikawaix  Tumblr: @xrikachu

No comments:

Post a Comment