Monday, October 12, 2015

Seventh Week of the Fall Semester

On Monday, October 5th, both my professors cancelled class so I got to stay home. I didn't really do much, but my new iPhone 6s came in the mail!

On Thursday, October 8th, I had my second english exam. It was really hard, but I hope I was just overthinking it and did good on it. At least a B. My last class was cancelled so I went to eat lunch with my friends Michael and Christian. I went to look at some notebooks after class. Then we got his family dinner, but he dropped me off before he took it to them. I took a short nap because I had a headache and then he came back. We ate dinner late because we were playing Animal Crossing. I watched Grey's Anatomy with my mom and he made us dinner. The pizza was so good. It had arugula and prosciutto.

On Friday, October 9th, my boyfriend and I went to a different Hawaiian BBQ place then where we usually go. He said his loco moco was good and I thought that only my bbq chicken was good. The macaroni salad wasn't that good and the chicken katsu had too much breading on it. After that, we went shopping. I got a pair of black combat boots for $12 and a black floral dress. Then we went back home and I had another headache so I stayed in bed for a while and ate leftovers from lunch for dinner. I made some macaroni and cheese too, haha. Then I cleaned my room while he watched law & Order: SVU.

On Saturday, October 10th, I had game night at my house with my friends Christian, Jason, and Ivan. My boyfriend came too. Christian brought pizza and I had egg rolls left over from dinner. I also made some pumpkin dark chocolate pancakes. We played Super Smash Brothers, Taboo, and then Pokemon Monopoly. I ended up winning Monopoly with over $4,300.

On Sunday, October 11th, I ate the pancakes I made the night before. Then I spent the day watching Glee and worked on my art project. Then my boyfriend came around dinner time to see me for our 47 months.

Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu  Twitter: @marikawaix  Tumblr: @xrikachu

No comments:

Post a Comment