Saturday, October 3, 2015

♡ My Birthday Wish List ♡

Happy October, everyone! This month is my birthday month, so I thought it would be fun to make a wish list. The things I put on my list are things that I kinda want, compared to little things I probably don't need. I have been wanting all of these things for a while now, hehe. (I left the links to each item if you're interested or wanna get me something... hehe.)

1. Too Faced Natural Matte Eye Palette
♡ I have been wanting this eye shadow palette for a long time. I knew I had to have it when I first saw it, that's why it's the #1 thing on my list. The colors on it are lovely and I know I would use this often. I'm going to get it for myself if nobody else does, haha.

2. Mac Lipsticks
Captive - This is the shade I want the most, if I could only choose one. I love the way it looks on me. I've wanted it for a long time now. I'm going to get this for myself too if I don't get it as a gift, hehe.
♡ Velvet Teddy - This is the second shade I want. I think this is a great color for the fall and winter seasons.
♡ Brave

3. EXO 2nd Album Repackage - LOVE ME RIGHT
♡ [SET] EXO 2nd Album Repackage - LOVE ME RIGHT 2CDS (Korean + Chinese ver.) + 2 Posters - I would like both just because, haha. Some songs I like better in Chinese, in Korean, or both.
♡ EXO 2ND Album Repackage - LOVE ME RIGHT (Chinese Version) CD + Poster - If I could only choose one version, I want the Chinese version, just because my favorite songs from the album, I like the Chinese version.

4. David's Tea (2 oz. is the cheapest and smallest option, which I want, haha.)
Mocha Matcha - I really want to try this tea. It's two of my favorite flavors in one drink.
Peach Matcha - I love matcha and I like the scent of peach, so I'd like to try this.
Dark Chocolate Delight - The description of this tea made it sound really tasty, so I'd like to trim this one too.
Japanese Sencha - This one would be a daily tea that I drink.
♡ Mango Matcha - This one sounds tasty, haha.

5. Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

♡ I'd like to think I'm kind of a Lushie, haha. I usually would probably list a lot of things I want from Lush, but I've narrowed it down to this one because I've been wanting this one for a while now.

6. Triangle Lace Bralette in Black and Maroon
♡ I think these triangle lace bralettes are so cute. I'm in need of a black one because I think it's an essential out of all the colors. I also want a maroon one because I just really like the color and think it'll suit me.

7. Glass Water Bottles

Pinup 1L bkr - I love this color. It's so me, haha. I've wanted a glass water bottle for a while now, and I'd really like one from this brand.
Tutu 1L bkr - I also like this color. It looks really nice on this water bottle, so I wouldn't mind this color either.
Turquoise Kate Spade Glass & Silicone Water Bottle - This is the other glass water bottle I want. I know it's a cheaper option than the bkr bottles. I really like this one because the turquoise is such a pretty color.

8. Teavana (2 oz. is the cheapest and smallest option only for the first two.)

♡ Youthberry + Wild Orange Blossom - I've tried this tea before and it smells really nice. I think it's a nice tea hot or iced.
 Mango Black Flavored Black Tea - I really want to try this tea. I think it's a good combination and that I would like it.
♡ Monkey Picked Oolong - I've tried this tea before and I really like how simple it is. It's tasty to me and I'd like to drink every morning because it's refreshing to me.

9. Too Cool For School Dinoplatz Lip Balm - #2 Beet Jam

♡ I saw they sell this lip balm at Sephora and wanted it once I smelled "Beet Jam." It smells so yummy and just want to use it already, haha.

If you read through my list, thank you! Haha. If you're someone who gets me something from this list, thank you even more!



Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu  Twitter: @marikawaix  Tumblr: @xrikachu

6 comments:

  1. These all sound wonderful! I love the look of that eyeshadow palette ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've swatched the colors before and they are great! I don't even have it yet, but I recommend it. :)

      Delete
  2. Advance Happy Birthday!! I'd really like to get some teas from David's tea. I mean, how can you not have mocha matcha in your life?!?

    BCfactor Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've never gotten there teas before, but I've had it bookmarked on my laptop for so long, haha. And right? It sounds good!

      Delete
  3. Those bralettes are cute! Now I want one, haha

    Pouring Vanilla

    ReplyDelete