Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Morning and Evening Skincare Routine + Review

Tonight is my last night of fall break, so that means I go back to classes tomorrow. I wish I could just have the rest of the week off, haha. I won't be having a break until Thanksgiving - that's so long!

Anyways, I'm here with my morning and evening skincare routine. I'm proud of myself for taking care of my skin more instead of taking advantage of never really breaking out or having acne. I'll be leaving a review with each product as well.

First, I want to talk about the miscellaneous(?) things I use. These are all mostly for when I wash my face at night because I'll just wash my face in the shower in the morning. I use a spa headband, which I definitely recommend. Then I use the hair clip to put my hair up so it doesn't get wet. I have a small towel with me too so I can dry my face after.

First, I'll talk about the 3 products I use to clean my face.
First is the Clean & Clear deep action exfoliating scrub. I use this every morning when I'm in the shower. I love scrubbing it hard in my face because it leaves a refreshing feeling after. I started using this years ago, but I just recently started using it again. I think it works pretty good.

Next are the 2 things I use at night.
The first is the Ponds evening soothe wet cleansing towelettes. I bought this at the beginning of the month and I love then. I think they smell great and are definitely affordable. I usually get their regular ones, but I saw the evening soothe and wanted to try it out. They definitely have a soothing smell to them, haha. After I use that to remove my make up, I use the peach naive cleansing foam. It smells good, it doesn't have a strong peach scent which I wish it did. But I think overall, it works good and it leaves my skin feeling soft.

 I add it on this thing. I don't know what to call it, haha.

 Then I wet it and rub the thing in my hands so it can foam up.

Then I use the foam and lightly rub it all over my face. I added some on my face so I could take a quick picture of what it would look like, haha. After that, I just wash it off with warm water.

Lastly, after my morning and evening skincare routine, I apply toner and moisturizer. My aunt from Japan gave me both of these products. The toner makes my face feel refreshing and I really like this moisturizer. It leaves my skin feeling kinda wet, but so soft.

Thanks for reading this post and I hope you liked it!

Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu  Twitter: @marikawaix  Tumblr: @xrikachu

2 comments:

  1. I use the clean & clear exfoliating scrub as well. While I'm not sure of it's exact purpose, I think it's just the feeling that I really like? Hahaha, have a lovely Friday, Marika!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, same! Thank you and you have a good day as well. :)

      Delete