Saturday, October 24, 2015

Eight Week of the Fall Semester

This post is a week late, but it's because I was really busy this past week.

On Monday, October 12, I was on Fall break still. I waited for my boyfriend to get out of class, he brought Sarku to me for lunch because we got it for free and then we went to Trader Joe's. Then we came home, he left, my friend Andy came over for a haircut and I talked to him for a little. When he left, we saw a rainbow outside.

On Tuesday, October 13, my friend Christian took me to the doctor. It was also my last day of Fall break. After that, I went back home and after my boyfriend's class, we made lunch using the ingredients we got yesterday.

On Wednesday, October 14th, I went back to school. I was feeling myself that day, haha. It was a really short day for me because I kind of got out of my first class early and then left art early because I didn't have to do much for my group project.

On Thursday, October 14, my boyfriend took me to get a macaroon ice cream sandwich after my class. It was a vanilla birthday cake flavor.

On Friday, October 15th, after class, I had an hour long observation, then my boyfriend and I went to lunch. After that, we went home I think and just relaxed. Then we got Avengers 2 from Redbox and watched it while we ate dinner. I'm sure we made dinner again. Then during the movie, we ate this pumpkin roll cake my mom bought me. It was pretty good.

Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu  Twitter: @marikawaix  Tumblr: @xrikachu

No comments:

Post a Comment