Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Tag: I ❤ Fall

Today is the start of fall/autumn. I can't believe September is coming to an end already and October is right around the corner. Fall is my favorite season, October is my birthday month, and that means the holidays are coming. I'll miss summer though, mostly for the warm weather and beach days. Where I live, it can get pretty cold/windy some days, which I'm not that excited for, haha. Here's a tag I thought would be fun to kick off the start of fall.

1. Favorite Fall lip product?
A lip scrub, lip balm, and a neutral lip color. I don't own any dark lip colors, but I'd like to get some so maybe this answer will change eventually.
I'll be using the "mint julips" lip scrub from Lush, mostly burt's bees (I have lots of other lip balms I jump around with though), and the lip pencil in the color "natural" from NYX.


2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish?

I don't own any dark nail colors either, haha. I'm not really into dark colors but I want to get a nice berry or maroon color.
I would have to say my favorite nail polish color for fall would have to be "fun fair" from Ciate or "rush hour" from Sally Hansen.


3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink?

I haven't really tried the pumpkin spice latte everyone loves, but I will this season! My friends Andy and Jennelle really like it.
Since the weather gets colder, I stop getting cold drinks and I'll usually get the white chocolate mocha.


4. Favorite Fall Candle?


I don't really use candles because my mom told me how they aren't really good to use, but I think my favorite fall candle was a pecan waffle one from Bath & Body Works.

5. Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory?
I don't wear scarves as much as I would want to and I don't really accessorize.. So I can't answer this question really, haha. Do shoes count? Cause if so, then boots!


6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?


None because I extremely dislike anything scary, haha.

7. Favorite Halloween movie?

Hotel Transylvania. I watched it in my art class junior year of high school, and I thought it was so cute!
I don't really count "The Nightmare Before Christmas" as a Halloween movie because I feel like it's more of a Christmas movie, but if you count it, then it's one of my favorite Halloween movies, haha.


8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?

I don't really eat candy on Halloween since I don't trick-or-treat or am home when my parents give out candy. But as a kid, I liked getting the gummies, sour candy, smarties, or pretzels.


9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!


This year, I want to be the bride from "The Corpse Bride."

10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall?

I think my favorite thing is how staying warm/snuggling. My second favorite things is how nature looks. I really like how the leaves change colors. Oh, and I like how things are starting to get cold so we have warm drinks, more blankets, and warm clothes.


I tag anyone who would like to do this! I really hope to see at least one person do it, hehe.

Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu  Twitter: @marikawaix  Tumblr: @xrikachu

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute tag! I'm going to do this this too haha~
    I think The Nightmare Before Christmas is such a smart movie, you can watch it during christmas or during halloween and it will always fit the theme! I recommend Yankee candles or the Seasonal Autumn candles from John Lewis, they're amazing! Cute post~!

    Minae ♥ MinaekeiLatest Blog Post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hotel Transilvania <3
    This is such a cute tag <3
    http://diariodelolivlet.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete