Wednesday, September 16, 2015

My School Supplies/Essnetials + A Few Organization Tips

Hi, everyone! So I'm in the middle of my 4th of week of my sophomore year of college. If you're in high school, then school just started for you around last week, at least where I live. If you're interested in what I bring to school and use to stay organized, then keep reading.

It's always good to have a bag to carry all your school things in. These are the bags that I've been using since the semester started. Somedays, I use my Herschel book bag when I have to carry a lot or don't want to carry multiple bags. If I bring my laptop to school that day, then I'll use my Herschel laptop case. Then on other days, mostly on MWF, I just bring my American Apparel cities bag since I don't need much for my classes on those days. Sometimes I'll bring my Herschel laptop bag with the AA bag if I don't want to wear a book bag with my outfit, haha.

 My laptop, planner, pencil case, and glasses are my essentials for school. I use my laptop for blackboard, to download the power-points from class, and do homework. I use my planner to write down all my school assignments and to help me plan ahead. I need my glasses for when I can't see in class and the pencil case helps me carry everything in a compact way. I also have water with me at all times, which I didn't picture. I bring my Dean & Deluca water bottle, a 1L smart water bottle, or a regular 16.0 oz bottle.
The notebooks and folders I got from Target that I've showed you in previous haul posts are what I use for school.

 This is what I keep in my pencil case. I have a black pentel eraser I started using last semester and 3 different color post it tabs.

 Here's a closeup of what's in my pencil case.

This is what I have in all 3 bags that I showed you at the beginning of this post. I keep a pad in each bag too, I just don't have that pictured, haha. I have an eos chapstick, hand sanitizer, pack of tissues, gum, wet wipes, hygiene cloth, bandaids, and snacks in each bag. They are good to have with you in case anything happens. I put my burt's bees, floss, and headphones in whichever bag I use for the day. I also bring my wallet every day, which isn't pictured.

I left the tag on it, lol.
If you saw my "Third Week of the Fall Semester" post, I said I went to Target. I went to get a storage bin because I wanted to use it to hold all my school things so I didn't have them on the floor or on top of my recycle box. It was about $10 because it was a little big, but I think it's cute.
I put the things I bring to school in this storage bin: my notebooks, folders, planner, pencil case, glasses and art supplies. Then I put the things I need for school that I use at home in it too: textbooks, clipboard, and pens.

 I haven't been using my white board much, but I have a count down for the how many days of classes left until the end of the semester. After the 3rd week, I had 60 days left. I also have written down what my breakfast of the week would be. Then I have my post-it pad in front of it.

 I use the post-its to write down the things from my planner and then organize what order I should do them in.

I hope you liked this post! Let me know if you do any of the same things as me or will use some of my organizing tips down in the comments. If you'd like me to do more school related posts or have any recommendations, please leave a comment. 

Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu  Twitter: @marikawaix  Tumblr: @xrikachu

4 comments:

  1. The storage bin idea is such a lovely one!! I'm gonna try that because my stuff is strewn all over my bedroom haha.

    the life of a pastel baby ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should definitely buy myself a storage bin, i'll need to shop around! I love your laptop case. it's so chic! <3
    Minae ♥ MinaekeiLatest Blog Post!

    ReplyDelete