- I've been using this a lot this past month and I really like how easy it is to use. I think it does pretty good for coverage if you need anything.
- I've been using this eyeshadow palette almost every day I go to school. I really enjoy that they are all matte shadows because all my other palettes have shimmer to it. It's a really easy for me when I'm in a rush in the mornings.
- I grabbed a pack of these pens from Wal-Mart since they were like 75 cents. I usually don't like writing in pens like these, but they have been handy to have with me at my desk. I use them to write down on my post-its and to do practice problems.
- I talked about how this was one of my favorite nail colors for the fall in my tag post. I couldn't find a stock picture to use for this post, sorry haha. It's like the perfect cool toned pinkish/purple. I can't explain it, but if you Google it, you'll see what I mean.
This month I also loved making strawberry and banana smoothies. It's weird, all summer the strawberries at the store weren't looking too good, but now that it's fall, the strawberries are looking better.
My favorite shows on Netflix this month were:
- Law & Order: SVU - I finished season 16, which is the last season that they have up on Netflix. I teared up at the end even though I knew what was going to happen anyways. I just really like Nick and Benson together.
- Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp - This is a Netflix original series and I finished this in one Sunday afternoon. It's really funny to me and I like it. I can't wait for more episodes, haha. It has a lot of famous actors in it like Paul Rudd, the voice of Bob from Bob's Burgers, and Amy Poehler.
Thanks for reading this post! I hope you had a good September and have a happy October. ~