Hi, everyone! So starting today, I'm on my annual vacation/trip with my family. I thought it would be fun to make this post. So if you're interested, keep reading.
- Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream in Light/Medium
- Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light/Medium
- NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder in Sunny
- NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Natural
- Too Faced Cat Eyes Eyeshadow Palette
- E.l.f. Eyebrow Kit in Medium
- Magical Eyeliner
- Lancome Mascara
- Lancome Blush
I'm bringing both BB creams because I'm not sure which one I want to use. I don't really use them now, but I'm bringing them just in case I want to, haha.
- Real Techniques Sculpting Brush
- E.l.f. Powder Brush
- just some slanted brush I used for my eyebrows lol
- E.l.f. Eyeshadow Brush
- E.l.f. Smudge Brush
- E.l.f. Eye Crease Brush
These are the misc.? items that I will be bringing:
- NYX 2-in-1 Sharpener
- Beauty Blender
- Victoria's Secret Tweezers
- Eyelash Curler
My friend Caroline last minute let me borrow these palettes since she's never used them and wasn't planning on to, so I'm bringing them with me. Thank you!
I hope you liked this post. Let me know down below what your must have makeup items are when you're traveling!