Thursday, August 6, 2015

What's In My Travel Makeup Bag?

Hi, everyone! So starting today, I'm on my annual vacation/trip with my family. I thought it would be fun to make this post. So if you're interested, keep reading.

 I will be gone for 4 days, so these are the products that I will be bringing with me:
  • Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream in Light/Medium
  • Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light/Medium
  • NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder in Sunny
  • NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Natural
  • Too Faced Cat Eyes Eyeshadow Palette
  • E.l.f. Eyebrow Kit in Medium
  • Magical Eyeliner
  • Lancome Mascara
  • Lancome Blush
I'm bringing both BB creams because I'm not sure which one I want to use. I don't really use them now, but I'm bringing them just in case I want to, haha.
If you want a review on anything, let me know in the comments.

 These are the face brushes I will be bringing:
  • Real Techniques Sculpting Brush
  • E.l.f. Powder Brush
  • just some slanted brush I used for my eyebrows lol

 These are the eye brushes that I will be bringing:
  • E.l.f. Eyeshadow Brush
  • E.l.f. Smudge Brush
  • E.l.f. Eye Crease Brush

These are the misc.? items that I will be bringing:
  • NYX 2-in-1 Sharpener
  • Beauty Blender
  • Victoria's Secret Tweezers
  • Spooly
  • Scissors
  • Eyelash Curler
My friend Caroline last minute let me borrow these palettes since she's never used them and wasn't planning on to, so I'm bringing them with me. Thank you!

I hope you liked this post. Let me know down below what your must have makeup items are when you're traveling!

Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu  Twitter: @marikawaix  Tumblr: @xrikachu

2 comments:

  1. These all look lovely! I really want to try the Too Faced Cat Eyes palette ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I really like that palette. :)

      Delete