Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Thirteenth Week of Summer

 On Thursday, July 30, I made a big lunch for my boyfriend and I. I didn't eat breakfast and he took his final for his summer class. I'm so proud of him.

On Friday, August 1st, my boyfriend and I spent the afternoon at home cleaning my room. Then we went to dinner, returned something, went to my haircut, made donut s'mores, and pained our block letters.

On Saturday, August 2nd, my friend Donovan and I went to my friend Josephine's place. My boyfriend met us there. We spent the afternoon swimming, talking, and eating spam musubi.

On Sunday, August 2nd, my mom and I went to my mom's friend's get together thing because she's in town for a week. She moved to Japan a few years ago, and this is my 3rd time seeing her since. She brought my mom and I these gifts.

On Tuesday, August 4th, I went to the beach with my boyfriend in the afternoon. We ate lunch there, but it was way too hot and windy so we went back home after an hour. Then we just spent the rest of the day packing for my trip and watching Bones and EXO videos, hehe.

On Wednesday, August 5th, I watched EXO on a talkshow and then the EXO concert in Japan with my friend Jennelle. Then I went to Starbucks with my mom's friend to meet up with my mom. I stayed on my laptop and made drafts for my blog while they talked. I got the mango black tea lemonade, three times lol. It's really good. Then my mom got my brother and I takeout for dinner. I ate it in bed and watched Bones. Then my boyfriend FaceTimed me for a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment