Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Summer Trip Haul Post

In my previous post, I talked about my trip I went on with my family. This is a post showing my haul if you're interested. Some of these things are for my back to school needs.

 These are the things I got from IKEA. The bedsheets I wanted were out of my size, so I'll have to go back another day.

The things from above are from Dean & Deluca, TJ Maxx, Lush, and Zabar's.

These clothes were from Brandy Melville.

 These things were from DSM and Muji. (It's definitely cheaper to get the stuff in Japan than the U.S. )

The things above are from The Face Shop. I got 3 little samples with my purchase.

 The shirt above was from Saturdays.

I found the things above from a little shop in Chinatown. 1 of the postcards aren't shown because it was for my friend and I didn't want her to see it, haha. There was a sweaty boob thing which I thought was funny so I got it since it was like $2.

 These were all the snacks I picked up from different stores throughout my trip.

I got some nail clippers and a facial cleansing foam from a Japanese store.

 All the things in the photo above are from Vitoria's Secret. I was so happy I found those bikini bottoms, even though they were a size smaller than what I hoped, haha.

The things from above are from Hollister and Abercrombie & Fitch.

That's it for my trip haul!

Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu  Twitter: @marikawaix  Tumblr: @xrikachu

6 comments:

  1. Oh, all of these look lovely! Thank you for sharing them ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this all looks amazing *u* I love everything!! Your Brandy Melville things are so cute~
    ~Kiyomi from kokorosasa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa you got so much cute stuff! Those victoria's secret bikini's look great, I love literally everything you bought <3
    Minae ♥ Minaekei

    ReplyDelete