Sunday, August 23, 2015

Second Care Package from Jennelle

I got my second care package from my friend Jennelle the other day. This time, we went for a "back to school" theme. If you're interested in what I got from her, keep reading! And make sure to check out her YouTube channel.

 This is what I got in the first package. The other 2 things she got me couldn't fit in the package.

 Jennelle got me these posters when she went to KCON LA. I knew about the D.O. poster and I love it so much; just look at him. The Suho and Sehun pictures were a surprise and I screamed when I saw them. She knows how I call Suho my boyfriend/baby daddy, haha. She also knows I love me some Sehun. There weren't any good Lay photos, so that's why she didn't get me one. But I love these just so much.

 These are EXO post cards she let me pick out from a set she bought. They are all hung up on my wall.

 These are stickers she let me pick out too. She's so nice!! Lol. I don't know if I'll ever use them.

 The ghost notebook she got me is so cute, I don't think I'm going to use it for a while just so I can keep it, haha. The rilakkuma notebook is going to be used as my fall semester diary/journal. She got a blue and pink one but I wanted the blue one so she could have the pink one since that's her favorite color. She also sent me a cute eraser pack.

 I also got some puffy stickers, chocolate banana pocky (which I'm excited to try), a rilakkuma key cap, and a sample from skin food.

These were the things that wouldn't fit in the first package so she sent another one and I got it in the mail yesterday. She sent me the green tea chocolate cubes I like and tape, because I wanted tape, haha.

Thank you, Jennelle! I really like everything you sent me, especially the D.O. and Suho picture, hehe.

Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu  Twitter: @marikawaix  Tumblr: @xrikachu

6 comments:

  1. youre welcome ♡´・ᴗ・`♡ I'm glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow she got you some awesome things! it's a shame that the exo merch don't have all 12 members on it xD
    Minae ♥ Minaekei

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I would like Luhan on some merch, but it's okay. :3

      Delete
  3. OHHH what an awesome idea!! All the goodies in the care package are so cute! and AHHHH EXO!!!

    BCfactor Blog

    ReplyDelete