Sunday, August 2, 2015

July Favorites

This post is two days late, mostly because I've been lazy and procrastinating haha. This month went by pretty fast, again. I hope August will be good to me. I really don't want to go back to school yet. I didn't have a lot of favorites this month, but here the are anyways.

1. go fresh Revitalize Body Wash in Manarin & Tiare Flower from Dove
  • This body wash smells so good and feels so creamy.
2. 64 oz. Mason Jar
  • I started getting healthy again this month so I've been drinking 8 cups of water every day. I refill this jar and just leave it at my desk because it helps measure how much I drink.
3. EXO
  • My friend Jennelle got me really into EXO this month. It's so bad how much I love them already. I have a playlist on my Spotify dedicated to them, haha. My favorites are Lay, D.O., Suho, Sehun, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun. The first 3 have me dying every time.
4. Spring Poppies & Picnics foaming soap from Bath & Body Works
  • This soap smells so good! I got it during the spring, so I don't know if they still have it. But it smells like strawberries, and it's just lovely.

2 of my other favorites this month that aren't pictured are my black sunglasses and white board that are all in my previous haul posts.

Those are my favorites for July! Let me know down below if you have any favorites.
Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu  Twitter: @marikawaix  Tumblr: @xrikachu

4 comments:

  1. Nice post! I really like the mason jars as well :> haha, I should start drinking more water as well.

    xx Courtney

    Daiisoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all sound lovely! Especially that soap, the scent sounds amazing ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And you should definitely try it. :)

      Delete