Sunday, August 30, 2015

First Week of the Fall Semester

I started my sophomore year of college on August 24.

 I made a smoothie with frozen strawberries, frozen blueberries, chia seeds, almond milk, and a frozen greek yogurt cube. I put it in a to-go cup and drank it on the way to school.

I then somehow got it on my tank, so I had to walk around with smoothie stains on the first day.

 This was my outfit for the second day.

 This was my meal prep for the week, I'll make a detailed post about mime preps sometime in the next month.

 On Friday, I only had one class and it finished 5 minutes early. My boyfriend came and picked me up and then we were going to go to my aunt's but she wasn't home so we ended up taking the wrong exit and ended up somewhere else so we did some clothe looking and I bought a top and purse which you'll see in the monthly haul post. Then we went to lunch; he had a carne asada burrito with this mango drink and I had a chicken burrito. Then we went to Target, my house, UPS, Jerry's Artarama, another Target, and back home. Then we took a nap, but he cleaned my room while I fell asleep first. He eventually woke me up and I didn't want to go out to dinner so he got us Burger King. Then we spent the rest of the night cleaning my room and watching Law & Order: SVU and Friends.

 On Saturday, I had another game night at my house.

We played Taboo and Super Smash Brothers. Christian and my boyfriend were the "Super Friends" and Melanny, Jason, and I were the "Ice Creams." The team I was on won, haha.

So I have 2 classes on Mondays and Wednesdays, 3 on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and 1 on Fridays. So far, I think I'll do okay in my Literature class. I think my art studio class might be hard and will make me upset a lot, lol. I start classes for my major this year and they seem a little intimidating. My communication disorders & science education class professor is nice, so I hope I'll understand and do well in that class. My aspects of english literature class doesn't seem too hard. Lastly, my special education class looks like a class I'll have to work hard for, but I hope I'll pull through.

If you started school this week, or are going to soon, I hope you had/have a good start to the semester/school year.

Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu  Twitter: @marikawaix  Tumblr: @xrikachu

4 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed reading this~! A meal prepping post would be really interesting to read <33

    alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These posts are always fascinating to read! I'm also taking Literature in my college~ It's super fun!
    Minae ♥ Minaekei

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And my class is okay so far.

      Delete