Thursday, August 20, 2015

Fifteenth Week of Summer

Sorry this post is so late!

On Thursday, August 13, my boyfriend and I went to J. Cole's Forest Hill Drive Tour. YG, Jeremih, Big Sean, and J. Cole were performing that night. J. Cole was a really good performer.

On Friday, August 14th, I can't remember wha my boyfriend and I did but we did eat dinner at Whole Foods and did some grocery shopping at Trader Joe's. Then he helped me with my hair.

 On Sunday, August 16th, I went to the beach with my dad, brother, and boyfriend. I was trying to get in as much beach days as I could before summer ended. The water was beautiful that day. A boy saw me swimming and yelled how I had purple hair so I looked at him and he asked if I was a mermaid and I told him yes, and then he asked me where my fin was, I told him I cut it off lol.

 On Monday, August 17th, I had Chickfila for lunch and the sandwiches were the free item of the month from the calendar card. After lunch, my boyfriend and I went to my aunt's to help her move. Then I had game night with my friends at my house.

On Wednesday, August 19th, I don't remember what I did but my grandma made me fried wontons for dinner because there wasn't anything to eat for dinner.

2 comments:

  1. I love these summer posts, all the food you take pictures of look amazing~
    I want to enjoy lots of beach days too! xD
    Minae ♥ Minaekei

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you! And get those beach days in before summer is over. :)

      Delete