- be healthy
- eat breakfast - it's important so I'm pushing to make time for it every morning
- sleep enough - this is really important too so I've written out a sleeping schedule
- read for classes that are needed - I usually don't ever read the textbooks, so I should
- take notes
- stay organized
- plan out syllabus
- keep up with due dates
- do NOT procrastinate - LOL, this is the hardest of them all
- find time for exercise/downtime
- make schedules
- keep room clean - I'm trying to clean at least 5 minutes every day
I really hope to keep up and accomplish these goals this semester, I really want to do good in class but make sure not to let myself behind emotionally.
Let me know what your goals for the semester are down below.