Monday, August 24, 2015

Fall 2015 Semester Goals

So I started my sophomore year of college/ fall semester today. I'll do a recap of my first week during the weekend.

My goals for this semester are:
  • be healthy
  • eat breakfast - it's important so I'm pushing to make time for it every morning
  • sleep enough - this is really important too so I've written out a sleeping schedule
  • read for classes that are needed - I usually don't ever read the textbooks, so I should
  • take notes
  • stay organized
  • plan out syllabus
  • keep up with due dates
  • do NOT procrastinate - LOL, this is the hardest of them all
  • find time for exercise/downtime
  • make schedules
  • keep room clean - I'm trying to clean at least 5 minutes every day
I really hope to keep up and accomplish these goals this semester, I really want to do good in class but make sure not to let myself behind emotionally.

Let me know what your goals for the semester are down below.

Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu  Twitter: @marikawaix  Tumblr: @xrikachu

4 comments:

  1. These are great goals c: I think it's really important to set goals so you can have something to strive towards!
    ~Kiyomi from kokorosasa

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful goals, good luck on achieving them! I need to be better with all of these things ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you accomplish your goals too, Amy. :)

      Delete