Monday, August 31, 2015

August Favorites

I'm sitting here supposed to be reading for one of my classes tomorrow, but I wanted to make this post first. I think August went by so fast. I remember going on my trip and it feels like it was a while ago, but at the same time it wasn't. Idk, it kind of makes me sad, this month didn't end as good as it started for me. Btu anyways, here are my favorite of the month.

1. NYC Bronzing Face Powder in "Sunny" from Target

  • I needed to get a new bronzer because the one I was using was running out. I wanted a cheap one that would work well, so I looked up what was a good inexpensive one and it led me to this. I think it works fine and is pigmented.

2. Real Techniques Sculpting Brush from Ulta

  • My friend Jennelle got me this brush from Ulta because she knew I wanted it. I really like this brush. It's so soft and I use it along for my bronzer.

3. Siracha Chips

  • I got this on my trip from a Japanese grocery store and they were actually good. I opened up the bag the next day I got home I think, haha. I can't eat a lot of siracha because it makes me feel nauseous, but these were good. They tasted really good with sandwiches and burgers.

4. Pretzel Crisps Dark Chocolate Crunch from Sam's Club

  • I saw these at Sam's Club and had to get them. They are so good that my mom and I can't stop eating it once we start, haha. I love dark chocolate and it's a good mix of sweet and salty in each bite with a crunch. I ate one just now, haha.

5. My Amazing Repair & Shine Secret

  • This hair serum works wonders for me. I think because I'm using a new conditioner (I'm not sure if it actually is a different conditioner, haha), my hair is super soft. I don't think I even need the serum anymore because I chopped off my towards the end of summer, but when I did have longer hair earlier in the month, I used this and it made my ends really soft. I still like to apply it on wherever I think my hair feels dry or would get dry.
Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu  Twitter: @marikawaix  Tumblr: @xrikachu

6 comments:

  1. These all look lovely! I'd love to try that hair serum, I've been trying to take better care of my hair
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy! And you should definitely try it, it works great and smells like candy oranges kinda. :)

      Delete
  2. real techniques have some quality brushes, i love them!
    Minae ♥ Minaekei

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hair serum looks so awesome! Do you know if it's silicone-free? I'm searching for a good hair treatment but I don't want silicones in them >3<

    Have a lovely day ♥ www.sugarmew.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really use silicone products anymore either! I don't think this one has any though. :)

      Delete