1. Tote bag - A big tote bag to hold all your things is extremely handy during the summer when you're out and about. I currently use my American Apparel cities bag or Kate Spade Saturday tote bag.
2. Bathing suit - I own too many bathing suits, so that's why I didn't bother adding one in my photo, haha. But if you love going to the beach like I do, a cute bathing suit is a must for the summer. Or if you like going to the pool or just want to tan.
3. Sunscreen - If you're out at the beach, the pool, or an amusement/water park, it's best you have sunscreen on you. Protecting your skin is very important. I like you using the waterproof spray kinds, because I dislike sunblock.
4. Sunglasses - If you're outside during the day, then the sun is usually bright and shinning, and maybe blinding you, haha. I find that sunglasses are great to wear when you're driving, relaxing at the beach, or just out walking. The black sunglasses in my photo are a pair I bought last month at Target.
5. Sandals - I think sandals are the go-to shoes during the summer. They are cute and easy to wear/put on. I've worn my black sandals from Madewell almost every time I go out.
6. Deodorant - If you have a long day outside ahead of you, I think that deodorant is helpful, haha.
7. Face mask - I think a cool, refreshing face/body mask is great to have during the summer to help soothe skin. I used Mask of Magnaminty from Lush. (I've done a review before on it if you're interested.)
8. Nail polish - I feel like some nail polish colors are meant only for just the summer season. Like bright, colorful ones. The one I'm currently using that I think is great for summer is "bump up the pumps" from Essie.
I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know what your summer essentials & favorites are down below.