Sunday, July 12, 2015

Ninth Week of Summer + New Youtube Video !!!

I feel so bad that this post is 4 days late. But here it is!

 On July 2nd, I finished reading this book. I'll make a post about the books I read over the summer towards the end of August. Also, this is what my boyfriend and I ate for dinner and dessert. I can't remember what I did that day.

 On July 3rd, my boyfriend and I went to the beach to have our usual lunch/picnic at the beach. We got sushi and it was really good. We went into the water a little and when we got home, we ate the popsicles my boyfriend got for free from an ice cream truck; I didn't really like them so I stopped eating it, haha.

On July 4th, I went to the beach with my dad and brother. Then we went home and got ready to go to my Uncle's birthday dinner. We had Korean food, which I don't like lol. My brother got tonakatsu, which is my favorite food ever, but I decided to order Korean food so I got bibimbap. Then I stayed home with my boyfriend because I felt too lazy to go watch fireworks. We stayed home and watched Netflix and ate dessert which was hotcakes and coffee ice cream with fruit. I tried a red, blue, and white theme.


This is my vlog about the past two days!

 On July 5th, I stayed home all day and I played animal crossing and made a smoothie in the morning.

On July 6th, I got donuts and a smoothie from WaWa in the morning. I was really craving a smoothie, haha. Then I had Taco Bell for lunch at home. Then I went to the beach with my boyfriend, dad, and brother. But the weather got bad quick so every one at the beach had to go back home.

Calamari
On July 8th, I went to Water Country USA with my cousins, aunt, and uncle. We had mexican food first. Then I really wanted funnel cake at the park so we got some with ice cream on it. It was SO good, haha. Then afterwards, we went to a Korean place for dinner and it was the first time I actually enjoyed Korean food. I ordered shrimp tempura udon and california roll, which I know isn't Korean, but there was also bulogogi that I ate.

Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu  Twitter: @marikawaix  Tumblr: @xrikachu

8 comments:

  1. This is so cute oh my gosh ;A; It all looks like so much fun~ and I loved your video hehe<3
    ~Kiyomi <3
    kokorosasa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg the food looks so good I'm getting hungry T__T why you doing this to me haha~
    You both look very cute together, I like how you both act so playful in the video *-*
    Going to the beach looks so much fun and calm, I wish I could go there soon.
    Btw! Your hair looks so cool and it looks even cooler in the video :D

    http://mymychen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry!! Hehehe. And thank you. ✾꒡ .̮ ꒡✾

      Delete
  3. oh dear Marika! You made me so hungry!!! Your life must be like heaven huhu with all those food, sweets, boyfriend and hair! huhu And you are so cute when the waves approaches you hehe you're like aayyyy or eeeekkk?You guys are just so cute!!!

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you so much!! This comment really made my day. ꒰⁎❛⃘ੌ ᵕ ❛⃘ੌ⁎꒱

      Delete
  4. You have a super blog! I like it very much
    maybe follow for follow? :)
    Kisses from Poland <3
    ayuna-chan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll check out your blog. :)

      Delete