Monday, July 27, 2015

Lush Review: Pink Bath Bomb

 Two weeks ago, I took a bath using the pink bath bomb from Lush. It originally has 3 little flowers in it, but that was the other side and my cousin already used it, haha.

This is what it looked like once I dropped it into the bath.

 The water turned pink, I couldn't capture it well on my phone, but I tried to used a filter to get it.

 There were little hearts that came out the bath bomb that I didn't know about.

The hearts were such a cute surprise. I didn't know which bath bomb I was using because half of it was gone, but I found which one it was because of the hearts.


So this bath bomb is one of the more inexpensive ones from Lush and it smells like candy. It leaves the water looking so cute and the scent isn't too sweet at all. I recommend this if you just want a cute, pink, relaxing bath.

Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu  Twitter: @marikawaix ♡ Tumblr: @xrikachu

2 comments: