Saturday, June 6, 2015

What's In My Bag?

Hi! So I've been wanting to a "what's in my bag" post, so here it is! This is what has been in my bag for the almost the whole year of 2015. And yes, I've been using the same bag, haha. It's just easy for me to use and it's my favorite bag anyways.

 So this is the bag from American Apparel that I got from my boyfriend for my birthday.

These are the 3 things that I usually have in my bag. My fluffy baby blue bear pouch that my mom's friend got me in Japan, my baby blue wallet from Kate Spade Saturday, and my portable charger. (That's the charger I'm using today so it's the one in the picture, haha. It usually varies between 4 different ones.)

This is what I have in my baby blue bear pouch. The eos hand lotion, pocket-size hand sanitizer, tissues, and eos lip balm. (I also keep some wet-sanitizing wipes that aren't pictured.)

Sometimes I'll have one of my journals and a pen, my glasses, sunglasses, and/or lipstick of the day. I hope you enjoyed this post!

Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu & Twitter: @marikawaix & Tumblr: @xrikachu

8 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful post! I find portable chargers super useful ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy! ♡ And they sure are. :)

      Delete
  2. Aw another fan of EOS! I recently got my first portable charger and it's from Cheero (Danbo) <3
    Jessie @ bijou-heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bag so much! I use it all the time, it's so versatile. I'm just like you, I keep all of my basics in my bag :P
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO JOKE I"VE BEEN TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT BRAND THAT BAG WAS SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR *_* Everyone uses that bag at my uni omg!! I've always wondered what brand it was because it doesn't say on the bag! Thank you for sharing this omggg hahah! I love that fluffy blue bear pouch it's super adorable :))

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you know where the bag comes from now! And thank you for reading. :)

      Delete