Monday, June 1, 2015

May Favorites

The month of May kind of went by quick! I finished my first year of college and have been enjoying my summer break. Here are my favorites for the month!

1. Animal Crossing New Leaf from Nintendo
  • I haven't played in 9 months, but I made a friend who played and so I decided to get back into playing. I've been playing again for the past 2 weeks or so, and I'm glad I did. It's going to be part of my summer goals, haha. My wrists hurt after playing so much though, lol. Animal Crossing is my favorite game and own it for every game system - that's actually the only reason I wanted the 3DS.
2. 3DS XL from Nintendo
  • I've just been using this to play ACNL and I'm just glad it's pink because it's so cute, hehe.
3. barkTHINS - Dark Chocolate Almond with Sea Salt from Costco
  • I picked this up a month ago when I was at Costco. I went to get the coconut one I had before, but they only had this one so I just go it. I didn't think I would like it much, but I don't mind it at all.
4. Maybelline Dream Fresh BB from Target
  • This BB cream lasts for so long. I haven't used anything for my face all of 2015, mostly because I didn't need it, but since I've been on summer break, I try to use this because it was SPF in it. I also think the packaging is cute.
5. The Crisscross Sightseer Sandal from Madewell
  • I bought these sandals months ago and since the weather is warm, I can finally wear sandals. I wear these almost every time I got out. I LOVE them. I need to get them in brown too.


This month, I loved my menow lipstick and chocolate chip cookies.

I hope you enjoyed my favorites for the month! Let me know what your favorites were for the month down below. ~

Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu & Twitter: @marikawaix & Tumblr: @xrikachu

7 comments:

  1. animal crossing is my favorite too ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're playing it right now! Haha. :3

      Delete
  2. Great post n__n I love New Leaf! It's one of my summer goals too, to play more and get my town looking nice again. How comfy are those sandals!? I have a cute pair of sandals but they hurt my feet so badly if I walk in them for too long, and I'd like to find a better pair!

    www.theloveaffairx.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! And those sandals don't have support, but they don't hurt my feet unless I where them for a looong time! I have a pair from bamboo (I think that's the brand, and they are super comfy.) But any shoes will make your feet hurt if you wear them for a long time, unfortunately. :(

      Delete
  3. Great post n__n I love New Leaf! It's one of my summer goals too, to play more and get my town looking nice again. How comfy are those sandals!? I have a cute pair of sandals but they hurt my feet so badly if I walk in them for too long, and I'd like to find a better pair!

    www.theloveaffairx.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. These all look lovely, especially the BB cream ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete