1. Animal Crossing New Leaf from Nintendo
- I haven't played in 9 months, but I made a friend who played and so I decided to get back into playing. I've been playing again for the past 2 weeks or so, and I'm glad I did. It's going to be part of my summer goals, haha. My wrists hurt after playing so much though, lol. Animal Crossing is my favorite game and own it for every game system - that's actually the only reason I wanted the 3DS.
- I've just been using this to play ACNL and I'm just glad it's pink because it's so cute, hehe.
- I picked this up a month ago when I was at Costco. I went to get the coconut one I had before, but they only had this one so I just go it. I didn't think I would like it much, but I don't mind it at all.
- This BB cream lasts for so long. I haven't used anything for my face all of 2015, mostly because I didn't need it, but since I've been on summer break, I try to use this because it was SPF in it. I also think the packaging is cute.
- I bought these sandals months ago and since the weather is warm, I can finally wear sandals. I wear these almost every time I got out. I LOVE them. I need to get them in brown too.
This month, I loved my menow lipstick and chocolate chip cookies.
I hope you enjoyed my favorites for the month! Let me know what your favorites were for the month down below. ~