Sunday, June 28, 2015

Lush Review: Mask of Magnaminty

Hello. It's time for another Lush review! I got this as one of my Valentine gifts from my lovely boyfriend. It's one of my favorites from Lush. If you're interested, keep reading.
This is what it looked like when I opened it. I got the 4.4 ounce pot, but they also have a 11.1 ounce pot.

Some things this product contains:
  • peppermint oil (which gives it a minty scent)
  • kaolin (china clay)
  • aduki beans (for flaky or dry skin)
  • honey (to soothe the skin)
Mask of Magnaminty is a face and body cleanser. It says to apply the product on clean skin, but I apply it to my skin before I shower. I apply it all over my face and sometimes on my body wherever I might feel irritated. After 5-10 minutes, I just wash/scrub it off in the shower.

When I apply this to my face, it's cold because I leave it in the fridge, but it feels cool on my skin. I love the tingly feeling I get because of the peppermint oil. I don't break out or have oily skin, but when my face feels irritated, I love using this - I feel like it really does the trick to calm my skin down and just help it feel better and refreshed. (It's like the feeling of using tea tree shampoo, in my opinion.)

Once I run out of this, I'll have to buy more or hope my boyfriend gets it for me again, haha. I definitely recommend this product to anyone!

Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu & Twitter: @marikawaix & Tumblr: @xrikachu

6 comments:

  1. Awww I love LUSH products!!! Have you tried their oatfix face mask?!
    GIVEAWAY @ bijou-heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I haven't yet! But it's on my list. :)

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love this mask! Thank you so much for posting your opinion :3
    With love, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you for reading it! ✾꒡ .̮ ꒡✾

      Delete
  3. Oh, this sounds lovely! I'm going to have to try it next time I go to Lush ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should, Amy! Thanks for reading. ♡

      Delete