Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June Favorites

I think June went by really fast. It makes me sad that I have less than 2 months of summer break left. This month, I didn't have a lot of favorites so this post will be short.

1. NYX Slim Lip Pencil in "Natural" from Ulta
  • I've been using this a lot this month and I really like it. It's just a great, every day color. I'll make a review on it soon.

2. JĀSÖN Normalizing Tea Tree Shampoo
  • I've been using this shampoo all month. I bought it at the beginning of the month, or maybe the end of May - I can't remember. I can make a review if anyone would like!

3. Dessange Oleo Miracle Replenishing Oil
  • I started using this halfway through the month and it really helps keep my hair soft, even after I wake up the next morning. I'll make a review on this soon.

4. Straws from IKEA
  • I started using these halfway through the month. They aren't like the skinny straws, but not as big as boba straws. I just like drinking out of straws, so I use these every day.

My favorite TV series to watch on Netflix this month was:
  • Bones - This show is about a forensic anthropologist and a FBI agent who work together with their friends to solve murders. I really like this show, even though it's a little scary sometimes. If you can't handle looking at dead bodies though, I wouldn't recommend this show to you, haha.
That's my favorites for the month of June! Let me know down below if you have any favorites.

Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu  Twitter: @marikawaix  Tumblr: @xrikachu

2 comments: