Sunday, June 7, 2015

Fourth Week of Summer

 On May 28th, I don't really remember what we did but we made dinner and watched TV.

This will be on my next "cook with me" post.


 On May 29th, I got a package from my friend. I'll be making reviews for both of these masks in the future.

My boyfriend and I spent the afternoon at the mall and then went to eat dinner. We ate outside for once and it was nice. The weather was nice that day too. We went home and then watched Psych.

This was my outfit from that day.



 On May 31st, I baked cookies n' cream cupcakes for my friend Ivan's birthday.


My friends and I celebrated Ivan's birthday a day earlier as a surprise.

On June 1st, my friend Patrick and I went out to Sonic's at night and we just sat in the car and talked. I hadn't seen him in months and it was nice to catch up.



 On June 3rd, my mom and I took a trip to IKEA. We had breakfast there and I was happy that my plate was only 99 cents, haha.

 After we went shopping, we went to Bon Chon for lunch.

 My mom let me get some froyo on the way home.

When I got home, I saw a pink tulip, a note, and a box of donuts sitting on my desk. My boyfriend surprised me with this since he couldn't come with us that day.

Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu & Twitter: @marikawaix & Tumblr: @xrikachu

4 comments:

  1. Omg dayum gurl I'm in love with your hair!!! It's such a gorgeous tone of purple, i would totally dye my hair that colour but i'm scared it wont suit me *-*
    And those lush goodies look amazing, can't wait to see your reviews on them, they probably smell delicious!

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you so much!! :) And the cupcake one smells really good, hehe.

      Delete
  2. Gawwwd! I love your hair so much! And the cupcakes really is mouth watering!

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete