Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Summer Break 2015 Goals

I've been waiting for this summer break for a couple months now. It feels so good to not have to wake up early on MWF and stress over any papers or exams. After my lectures ended, I didn't even know what day of the week it was, haha.

Anyways, these are my goals for this summer break:
  • take my camera out more
  • go to the beach a lot
  • try to work out every morning (has not happened yet, LOL)
  • cook more
  • clean out everything
  • try making videos
  • read at least 3 books
  • blog more (I have posts planned out, if any of you are interested)
  • do yoga every Friday

Then these are my summer goals with my boyfriend:
  • go bowling
  • go on a picnic (we do beach picnics a lot)
  • cook a nice "romantic" dinner at home
  • fly kites
  • travel somewhere a little far
  • BBQ
  • visit a museum we haven't been to yet
  • go on a stargazing date
  • watch a sunrise
  • go parasailing
  • go canoeing/kayaking
Let me know down below if you'd like to accomplish any of the same goals or what you're goals are down below! I hope all of you have a great summer.

Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu & Twitter: @marikawaix & Tumblr: @xrikachu

6 comments:

  1. I love your goals!! <3 I'd definitely like to start taking my camera out more ^^ all of your plans with your boyfriend and so cute!
    ~Kiyomi from kokorosasa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the goals :D I have always wanted to workout in the morning, but I am always to lazy aswell xP

    strawberichu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And it's like, I'd rather stay in bed for an hour and on my phone.. haha.

      Delete
  3. I love all of your goals! I'm sure that you will do wonderfully with them ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete