Sunday, May 24, 2015

Second Week of Summer

I'm only going to be writing about days I actually have pictures of.. Lol.

 On May 15th, my boyfriend and I dyed my hair and ran errands most of the afternoon.

Then we had Panera for dinner, went home, and watched Psych as I cleaned my room. Then we watched Guardians of The Galaxy before we fell asleep.


 Then on May 20th, we had Chick-fil-a for lunch. It only cost $3.95 since the nuggets were our free thing of the month. After that, we went to the mall for a while.

 During dinner, we watched Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy, and then this show that's airing for 7 days called "500 Questions," which I really wanted to see. After watching that, I think we just watched Psych while I played Animal Crossing until I fell asleep.

Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu & Twitter: @marikawaix & Tumblr: @xrikachu

2 comments:

  1. Marikaaaaa~ Your hair is absolutely gorgeous!
    I want to do vibrant colors like that but I'm hesitant to bleach my hair lol

    xoxo Payton of K-Party With Payton

    ReplyDelete