Monday, May 18, 2015

Lush Review: Magic Wand Bubble Bar



I got the magic wand bubble bar from my friend Andy when we went to the mall one day. It's part of Lush's Christmas collection, so if you end up wanting this after reading this review, make sure to get it this winter.

I really wanted this because, well, look at it! It's so cute. I thought it was so "me."

 It smells so sweet, almost like candy - the good kind. I can't describe it, but I just really liked the scent, which made me want it even more. It has the Lush "Snow Fairy" scent.

I only used half the wand and this is what the bubbles looked like.
It left a pinkish color in the water, under the bubbles. The scent wasn't too strong once it was in the water, but I wish it was. I kind of wished I used the whole wand so I could have a lot more bubbles, but I'll do that with my next bubble bar so I can get the full effect. I definitely recommend this bubble bar! It's so cute and smells great.

If you have any questions or comments, make sure to leave them below!

Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu & Twitter: @marikawaix & Tumblr: @xrikachu

8 comments:

  1. Nothing beats a nice bubble bath once in a while with pretty looking coloured water and nice smells~ ^^ Like the wand looks so cute >.<

    http://kelkelxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds lovely! It's so cute, and the scent sounds amazing ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! :3 I've never bought anything from Lush, but I hope to do so soon!

    -Maja

    majatheaztec.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah that bubble bar is SO cute. you're like a magical girl with it! i gotta get it for myself.

    gloomypowder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete