Sunday, May 10, 2015

College: Second Semester

This past Thursday was my last day of the spring semester, which marked my first year of college. I can't believe how fast time flew by. I took 4 classes and 1 lab, which was 12 credits.

During finals week, I only came to campus twice and then had two online. The one I was scared for the most was my history class, because when I saw the potential essay questions, I didn't know how to answer any of them. Luckily, I knew someone who took the exam before me and asked her which essay question it was, haha. I ended up getting an A only final - I was so happy.

I'm waiting for all my grades to come in, so I know what my GPA is for my first year. I know I got all A's and B's though. I think my classes were just easier this semester because my only grades were really papers and exams, and there was barely ever homework.

Going into this semester, I was in kind of a good place in my life, but towards the last third of the semester, I wasn't really. I just held everything in until I was on summer break so I could relax and get myself back into a good place. Even though it's been only a few days, I feel better.

Of course all the goals I set for this semester, I did not accomplish, haha. But next semester, I start taking classes for my major so I need to start being serious with school. Hopefully I will read for classes I need to and not write the papers last minute.

If you read this post, thank you! Let me know how your school year went down below.

Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu & Twitter: @marikawaix & Tumblr: @xrikachu

No comments:

Post a Comment