Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Dave's 20th Birthday

Last Tuesday was my boyfriend's 20th birthday! He came over after his morning classes and the first thing we did was open presents.

I got him a pair of Jack Purcells, a Stussy Wallet, a charger, a blender, and a cute card. My mom got him the socks and the reese's pieces came from my brother's Easter basket, haha. One of the things didn't come in the mail until after we opened the gifts.

He then went to class and I decided to skip mine so I just stayed at home finishing a paper I had for my English class.

When he came back, we watched some Netflix and then got ready to eat dinner with his family. This was my outfit!

We went to a place called Chow. I didn't expect my plate to come with 3 pieces of chicken! Haha. In my opinion, the sides him and I ordered tastes better than the main course. But nonetheless, it was a good dinner.

This was us at dinner.
Overall, it was another day spent well with my very best friend. This was the fourth birthday I got to spend with him and it was amazing to see how fast time flew by. He's no longer a teenager and it just makes me realize that we really are growing up. I love you, babe!!

Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu & Twitter: @marikawaix & Tumblr: @xrikachu

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a great day! And happy late birthday to your boyfriend ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did! Hehe. :) He said thank you!!

      Delete