Sunday, April 12, 2015

Buying + Selling Apps: Check it out!

I sell on three apps called Vinted, Mercari, and Poshmark. I've been selling on Vinted for over a year and I started using Mercari for about over a month now. I don't really use Poshmark much, I just get the people on their to buy from my Mercari account, haha.

1. Vinted
I've made 91 sales up to today and have made hundreds of dollars within less than a year. I love selling and buying on this app. It's also a website if you can't download it on your phone!

Vinted is the one I trust the most out of the three apps. The moderators are usually really helpful if anything goes wrong. It's a great selling app with reasonable shipping prices! They also take a profit out when you make a sale.

My account name is @mxrikx

If you sign up with this code, you get $5 credit. - 3U5P8L

2. Mercari
I've only made a few sales on here, but I make a lot more than I would from Vinted because they don't take out a profit when you make a sale.

You can sell almost anything on this app, which is awesome! You can find makeup, electronics, and more.

My account name is @marikamera , but you can't look up people buy their username, only by the items they are selling.

If you sign up with this code, you get $2 credit. - MPZTCZ

3. Poshmark
I don't really use this app much, but when someone is interested in something I have, I just get them to buy it on Mercari because I'm selling it cheaper on there.

Poshmark takes a profit out of your sales, as well. People who sell on here have more high-end items, but I still sell whatever, haha.

My account name is @xrikachu 

If you sign up with this code, you get $5 credit. - HODJX

You should sign up using my codes and take a look throughout each app! Happy shopping.

2 comments: