This month, I couldn't think of many of my favorites. It felt like such a long month, so I can't remember if there were things I liked at the beginning of the month. This is what I came up with though:
1. 7 Ways to Bare from bareMinerals
- I used this throughout the month whenever I didn't want to use my Too Faced Cat Eyes palette. It doesn't have many sparkly colors, and is on the neutral side which comes in handy when I'm just dressed super casual.
- This body wash smells really nice and it makes me think "soft and warm" when I use it. It has a nice soothing scent and I think helps my skin feel softer.
- I picked this up when I was at the commissary with my boyfriend at the beginning of the month. It comes in small packages and in a good serving size. It's great to snack on in the afternoon.
- This soap smells like "juicy pineapple, ice melon, and spice." I really like the smell of this soap, it reminded me of summer and smells tasty, hehe.
- I hate applying lotion because I don't like the feeling of it on my hands, but I bought this spray a couple months ago and finally decided to get back into using it since it's skirts and shorts weather, haha. The smell is so refreshing and smells great. It has a strong grapefruit smell, so I recommend this if you like grapefruits.
This month, I loved making my green tea chia drink (I will make a post about it soon) and the smell of frosting.
My favorite TV series to watch on Netflix this month was:
- Man V. Food - the new season was put up on Netflix this month and so I had to watch it. All the places he goes makes me want to go there too, it looks so good. Does anyone else watch this show?
- Food Network Star - there's only two seasons on Netflix and each season only took me about 24 hours to finish. If you don't know, this show is a competition on finding the new Food Network star. I really liked watching this show because it was interesting and had funny moments. I can't wait for more seasons.
I hope you enjoyed my favorites for the month! Let me know what your favorites were for the month down below. ~