Thursday, March 12, 2015

Spring Break: Good Eats.

I started Spring Break last Friday. On Sunday, I went with my boyfriend, cousins, and aunt to go eat.

These were some fried macaroni and cheese things. My little cousins think there were little bits of bacon in them. I think it was wrapped in an egg roll skin. They were really tasty and came with honey mustard dipping sauce.

This is my little cousin Izzy eating one of them. 

I got a BBQ chicken pizza. It was a wood fire grill pizza. It was so good! My cousin Gabriel and I ate most of it.

My boyfriend and aunt each got a burrito. They weren't really satisfied with it. We agreed that Chipotle has the best, haha.

The weather was extremely nice on this day. After weeks of it being cold and snowy, the sun was out and it was a great day to eat outside. I can't wait for more days like these!

Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu & Twitter: @marikawaix & Tumblr: @xrikachu

4 comments:

  1. Oh, it looks like you had a wonderful time! ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute post ;A: This all looks amazing *u* I've never tried fried macaroni before and this makes me want to so bad. It looks SO GOOD
    ~Kiyomi from kokorosasa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think Trader Joe's might have some. If not, you should google local places that have them! :)

      Delete