I had posts planned out for the month, but I just got so busy that I didn't have time to make any of them. The past two weeks have been so stressful with exams and papers, but since yesterday after my bio exam, I am stress free for a while. I got a B on my exam that I studied 5 hours prior before I took it, I was so happy! April is my last full month of school, and although I'm sad when the semester ends, I cannot wait for summer.
- In January, on one of my Trader Joe's visits, I picked up this toothbrush. I got it in the sky-blue color and I think the soft bristle one. I love it. It's soft, but it makes my teeth feel clean.
- I got this eye shadow brush a couple months ago, I think. I can't remember, but I use it to apply my base eye shadow color. It's soft and I really like it.
- I love the colors on this palette! I paid $19 for it and it retails for $36. I really wanted it because of the pink and purple colors, but I use the top two rows a lot.
- I got this in January because I just really liked the way it looked. It's in the flavor "supermint," and I like it. It's kind of like a sweet mint flavor and it's really refreshing. The company tries to use all natural ingredients.
- My boyfriend bought me this lip scrub because I've been wanting one of the lip scrubs from Lush. It's so tasty, hehe.
- Last month, I talked about how I loved the blueberry and quinoa barkTHINS. This month, I really enjoyed this one. I grabbed this bag because it was the only one I could get in the bulk size. It's really tasty and I like to break in pieces and throw it in my yogurt.
My favorite TV series to watch on Netflix this month was:
- Psych - I mentioned this in my February Favorites. I finished this halfway through the month and I wish there was at least one more season. I love this show and it's one of my favorites now! It's like Scrubs and CSI had a baby or something. If you love comedies with best friends as the main characters, you'll like this.
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - This is a new Netflix original series and so there's only one season up right now. I really like this show. It's really funny and I think Ellie Kemper (Kimmy) plays the roll perfectly. It's about a girl who was stuck underground for 15 years because of her stupid pastor and then tries to live in New York. It's really funny and I think we can all feel for Kimmy at some times.
- 3rd Rock from the Sun - I gasped when I saw this show was on Netflix now. I LOVE JGL and I've been in love with him for years, it's ridiculous, haha. I'm already on season 4 and I just started maybe a week/a week and a half ago. It's about these aliens who go undercover as humans on Earth to observe the people and how we live on Earth. It's really funny and has some bad acting like when it comes to fighting, but I think it's funny, haha.