Sunday, March 1, 2015

♡ February Favorites ♡

February went by so fast. For me, it was filled with lots of cancelled school days because of the snow. It was amazing. I stayed in bed a lot of the time and had a lot time to relax. I also added more things to change my lifestyle which I'm trying to enforce on myself more in March since I'll have my spring break next week. I can't wait for this week to be over so I can finally have time for myself.


1. Its a 10 Miracle Leave-in Product
  • I got my dad to buy this for me because I really needed it for my hair. I got this a couple years ago and I really liked the way it worked. I use this like a leave-in hair mask after I shower. I got the 4 fl oz size and I use a generous amount but I still have a lot that I will definitely be using a lot in March after my hair cut.

2. Winter Cranberry Foaming Hand Soap from Bath and Body Works
  • This soap smells like "frosted cranberries sprinkled with iced peach." This is my favorite winter holiday scent from Bath and Body Works. I've gotten it every year since I came across it. I'm also currently using the hand sanitizer whenever I use my AA cities bag.

3. Smart Water 50.7 fl.oz
  • I try to drink this bottle plus another 16.9 fl.oz a day. I try to drink 58 oz a day, and this bottle is really easy for me to carry with me when I go to school.

4. Red Velvet Oreo
  • I came across this limited edition oreo and I bought one package just to try them out. They weren't that bad so I bought two more packs to save. If you like red velvet and cream cheese, you should definitely try to get these before its gone!

5. barkThins w/ fruit - Blueberry Quinoa with Agave from Target
  • I love these. I love dark chocolate and the quinoa tastes make it crunchy like a crunch bar. These are so good that I finished the first bag and bought another one. It's a little pricy for the small bag, but it's really good haha.

6. Jonathan Adler Notebook from Marshall's
  • I collect notebooks and I came across two Jonathan Adler notebooks at Marshall's once on sale.  I currently use this as my journal I write lists and thoughts in.

7. Black Mango Tea from Trader Joe's
  • I decided to try this when I was at Trader Joe's and it was amazing. I mix it with soy milk and it's really good. I plan on buying this again.

8. Burt's Bees Lip Balm from Target
  • My lips started getting really irritated so I knew it was time to get burt's bees again. I love burt's bees because it's minty and leaves my lips tingly.

This month, I loved my winter jacket my mom got me when she went to Japan. I wore it almost every day because it was so cold and snowing this month. It really keeps warm and is big on me so it's comfy.

My favorite TV series to watch on Netflix this month was:
  • Good Eats - this show was really interesting. I used to watch this when I was younger just for fun. It gave some helpful tips about food and is was interesting learning about the history of foods.
  • Archer - this show was so funny. It's raunchy, but not too bad. I went through the five seasons available so fast because the episodes and seasons were short.
  • Psych - I just started this show the last couple days of February and I love it already. It's really funny and I can't stop watching it, haha.

I hope you enjoyed my favorites for the month! Let me know what your favorites were for the month down below. ~

Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu & Twitter: @marikawaix & Tumblr: @xrikachu

8 comments:

  1. Everything looks lovely! Red velvet oreos sound amazing ♥
    Have a lovely March!
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy! I hope you have a great March. :)

      Delete
  2. I love your favorites! I've never tried the red velvet Oreos before but they sound amazing *u*
    ~Kiyomi<3
    kokorosasa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And you should try them!! :)

      Delete
  3. Red velvet oreos?!?! Whaaaaaa??? Im so jealous.

    BCfactor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You should try to find them in stores. :)

      Delete
  4. I didn't even know there were red velvet oreos!!!! :o the leave in hair mask sounds good, I probably need it since my hair is so bad. 😯 Burt's Bees lip balms are the bomb! ♡ hehe, I think I found monthly favourites are another of my guilty pleasure blog posts! :p great post!

    xx Courtney

    Daiisoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should try to get some! They taste just like red velvet cake. :) The leave in hair mask smells good too. My hair is bad at the ends, haha. Burt's bees are amazing! Thank you so much for reading!

      Delete