Sunday, February 15, 2015

♡ Tag: Valentine's Day ♡

I saw this cute little Valentine's day tag on Payton's blog the other day and wanted to do it for myself. I know Valentine's day was yesterday which makes this late, but the questions are cute so it's okay and it was yesterday anyways, hehe.

1. What is your favorite Valentine's Day treat?
I don't have a favorite Valentine's Day treat, but I would like ice-cream, chocolate covered strawberries, a crepe, or gelato.

2. Sweethearts or chocolate covered strawberries?
Chocolate covered strawberries. I love dark chocolate covered strawberries.

3. What was your favorite Valentine's Day memory?
Valentine's Day of 2014. My boyfriend picked me up from school with a big balloon and a white rose in the car. We hanged out for a while at my house and then went to dinner at Panera with my aunt and younger cousin. Then we went to The Royal Chocolate and had fondue.
There's more about that day on this post if you're interested.

4. What movie would you rather watch on Valentine's Day: Pretty Woman or You've Got Mail?
You've Got Mail. I don't think I have watched both movies in their entirety, but I think "You've Got Mail" is more of my kind of movie. I think I should try watching the whole thing sometime soon.

5. What celeb would you not mind having as your Valentine?
Calum Hood or Joseph Gordon-Levitt or Niall Horan.

6. What would you do on your perfect Valentine's date?
My perfect Valentine's date.. I would want to wake up to breakfast in bed with flowers. We would eat breakfast together and exchange gifts and then get ready for the day. Then we could go on a walk somewhere nice or go sight-seeing. Then we would go to a cute cafe for lunch. Then whatever my valentine would like to do and take pictures. Then we would go to a fancy candle-lit dinner, then eat dessert, and dance somewhere romantic. Then we would end the night by looking at the stars.

7. Red or pink lips on Valentines Day?
I think pink. I did pink this year. It's subtle and cute, but it would have to depend on the outfit.

8. What is your ideal Valentine's Day date outfit?
If the weather wasn't so cold, I would like to wear a pastel pink dress with stockings and cute black shoes to match. A white fluffy cardigan on top and a bow in my hair and a black bag. And jewelry of course.

9. Homemade or store-bought gifts?
I like both.

10. Would you wear your hair up or hair down for a date night?
I would wear it down, just because I think it looks better when I dress up.

I tag anyone who feels like doing this!

Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu & Twitter: @marikawaix & Tumblr: @xrikachu

8 comments:

  1. Oh yay~ I enjoyed reading your answers! I hope you had an amazing V-Day, Marika! <3

    xoxo Payton
    My Blog~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Payton! I hope you did too. :-)

      Delete
  2. What a lovely post! Happy late Valentines day ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Happy late valentine's day. :)

      Delete
  3. thank you for visiting my blog!
    i followed you on GFC, hope you follow back :)

    emiri-desu.blogspot.com.au
    x

    ReplyDelete