Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Lush Review: Wizard Bubble Bar


I got the Wizard bubble bar from my boyfriend for my birthday back in October. It was part of Lush's Halloween items, so if you end up wanting to get this after reading this review, make sure to get it while you can this fall.

It's pinkish-purple with sparkles in it and it so cute. It smells nice and is great for Halloween. When I first saw this, I knew I had to have it because it was so cute. It has tangerine, juniper-berry, and fennel oils in it, which leaves a nice relaxing smell.

The wizard bubble bar is a fun bubble bar anyone could enjoy. The glitter does't fall off and stick too much, before and after the bath. There's also little golden stars once you start breaking the bubble bar apart and it leaves your bath looking so cute.

I kind of started crumbling the bubble bar a little too late, so the bubbles weren't super bubbly which I got mad at myself about lol. It's okay, I'll get it right next time. As you can see in the picture, it leaves the water looking purple which was really pretty.

The wizard bubble bar has a nice smell and you could probably use it twice. It looks really pretty with the purple water, silver sparkles, and little gold stars. After my bath, my skin felt soft, I smelled good, and I sparkled a little. I would recommend this to anyone and would buy it again.

Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu & Twitter: @marikawaix & Tumblr: @xrikachu

4 comments:

  1. Oh, this looks so nice! I will definitely keep my eyes out for it in autumn ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading! And yes, it's really nice. :)

      Delete
  2. Hehe, the wizard kind of reminds me of My Melody for some reason. :p The result looks great though, I love bubble baths, so I will definitely keep this bubble bar in mind next Autumn when I go into LUSH.

    Follow for follow? :)

    xx Courtney

    daiisoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should! I got 3 of their bath things from Halloween and they are all nice. :)

      Delete