Monday, January 26, 2015

Tony Moly KISS KISS Lip Essence Balm Review

Hi, everyone! It's been a while since I've last posted, I'm sorry. My spring semester started 2 weeks ago and I was sick for most of last week. I haven't gotten sick like that in such a long time, but I'm back to normal now. Although this is only the start of the third week of the semester, I'm already ready for it to be summer break. I'm hoping it snows tonight/tomorrow morning so class is cancelled.


On my Black Friday post, I mentioned that I purchased the Tony Moly KISS KISS Lip Essence Balm. It retailed for $8, but I only paid $1 for it. How could I not get it? Haha.

The lip balm comes in the shape of red lips.

When I twisted the cap off, there was a thin plastic cover on the top. (I still leave it there.) The lip balm leaves no color on to your lips and is kind of a clear color. It doesn't have a strong smell, which is kind of nice. I can't describe the smell of it, but if I had to try, I would say it smells like lotion or a really faint apple & cinnamon scent. I like applying this to my lips in the morning when I'm getting ready or just throughout the night whenever I want to put some on. I keep it at my desk for whenever I need it. Whenever I use it, it stays on for a while and leaves my lips feeling soft.
I think for a $1, this lip balm was pretty good.
It's easy to apply, doesn't taste bad, has a subtle smell, and is easy to carry around. The only thing I don't like about it is that I have to put my finger in it which leaves it kinda unsanitary.

I hope you enjoyed this review! If you have any questions, make sure to leave them below.

Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu & Twitter: @marikawaix & Tumblr: @xrikachu

8 comments:

  1. This looks really nice! I love the packaging ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great deal, getting it for 1$! :D
    I got the lip scrub one (wish I had bought it for 1$ too ahahah), and I can't describe the smell either ^^;
    I personally don't like lip balms that have to be used with my fingers, but the packaging is cute!~
    -Cat♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't not get it!! Haha. :-)
      I usually don't get those kind of lip balms either!

      Delete
  3. Wow, that was such a steal for $1! The packaging is too cute; I'll definitely have to check it out~
    Thanks so much for sharing!

    xoxo Payton
    My Blog~My New Outfit Post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post ! Your blog is awesome :)
    Do You want to follow each other ? :)
    http://kasjaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete