Saturday, January 31, 2015

Japan Haul x2

Recently, I got two "packages" from Japan. I'm half Japanese and so my mom's side of the family lives there. They send my family and I packages a few times throughout the year. At the end of December, I got my Christmas presents from my aunt and then towards the end of January, my mom brought me back a lot of things from when she went to Japan. I was envious that my mom got to go to Japan because I've been wanting to go back, but I knew she deserved it because she hadn't seen her family for over 12 and a half years, but I got to go back to Japan 6 and a half years ago. Anyways, I just wanted to share what I got. (If anything looks good, I think you can find some of the things online!)

This is what I got from my aunt for my Christmas present. I love my rilakkuma bear!

 These were the snacks my mom and I got.

 These were my gifts from my aunt. I love the socks and she got me my favorite pencils.

 This was a light-up korilakkuma keychain she got me from a ガッチャガチャ.



This is what my uncle got me. He knows me so well, haha. He also got me a fountain pen.

 This is what I got from my aunt. I've worn the plaid jacket and used the A.P.C. bag already and I love it! I'm excited to wear the other things and use the rilakkuma film.

 These are things I got from my mom and grandpa. I'm excited to use the Starbucks mug from Tokyo. (I'll also do reviews on a few things in the future.) 

These were tissue packs I got from my god-mom.

These were things from my lovely grandma.

That's most of my haul. :-) Thanks for reading! If you have any questions, feel free to leave them below!

Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu & Twitter: @marikawaix & Tumblr: @xrikachu

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy! I know, I was in awe when I saw everything. T_T

      Delete
  2. I'm so jealous right now, I'd go to Japan just for these kawaii packages ♡

    The Little Fashionette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Japan is amazing. :) You can get cute packages when if you order online!

      Delete
  3. wow, a lot of amazing and yummy stuff!! xx

    www.thestylishcupcake.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm excited to try everything. :) Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  4. this is all so bloody amazing!!! in love!

    Aine Oh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the haul! everything is so kawaii >O<

    Jessie @ bijou-heart ♥ News Post! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh gosh I love everything! ;A;
    I specially like the snacks, I wish I could try them too! ahahah
    -Cat♥

    ReplyDelete